- Shipping and Refund Policy
Shipping and Refund Policy
The laser Disto Shop offers free freight to all products sold and shipped to mainland Australia and Tasmania.
Shipping is either by Fastway Couriers or Australia post. The laser Disto Shop will determine which method of shipping at time of dispatch.
The Laser Disto Shop will generally ship ordered products within 24 hours of receipt within business hours. Products that are special orders or out of stock will take approximately 3 to 5 days to dispatch any further delay will be notified promptly.
The laser Disto Shop will ship to all Australian States and Territories. The Laser Disto Shop does not ship internationally without prior communication and acceptance made on a case by case basis.
All shipments are made from Victoria and so delivery times can range widely depending on distance to destination between next day to 10 working days.
For most orders a tracking code for either Fastway or Australia post will be emailed at dispatch enabling you to track your order on its way to you. Please feel free to contact The Laser Disto Shop if shipping is taking longer than expected or if you did not receive tracking information. 1800 769 858.
Returns & Refund Policy
To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer’s possession.
The Laser Disto Shop offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on all products, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with Your purchase. You can contact us within 14 days of taking delivery, and organise to return the Product and receive a refund of the purchase price of Your Product (excluding any delivery cost incurred by the Laser Disto Shop).
Returns for Refund Terms & Conditions
- In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions. You must notify The Laser Disto Shop by phone (1800 769 858) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 14 days of taking delivery of Your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of the Laser Disto Shop staff in order to successfully return Your Product for a refund/.
- To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by You during the time the Product is in Your possession. The Product is deemed to be in Your possession until the Product is received by the Laser Disto Shop. Products returned that do not fulfil this requirement will only be eligible for a partial refund to the amount determined by the Laser Disto Shop staff depending on the condition of the product and packaging.
- The 14 day period within which You are eligible to make a return under this Policy begins on the date that You accept delivery of Your Product. If there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
- The Product must be returned to the Laser Disto Shop within 10 business days of Your request to return Your Product under this Policy.
- You must return the Products for which You are seeking a refund at Your own cost and You must comply with the directions for returning the Product that the Laser Disto Shop staff provide to You. The goods will remain Your responsibility during transit until such time as they are received at the address as supplied by the Laser Disto Shop staff. The Laser Disto Shop will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit. The Laser Disto Shop highly recommend shipping with insurance and proof of delivery.
- After receiving the returned Product, the Laser Disto Shop will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and You will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
- The Laser Disto Shop reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The provisions that we offer within our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
Faulty Products / Warranty
Please contact us immediately if you believe the product you received is faulty. Often we can resolve you problem over the phone 1800 769 858. If we determine that the product is in-fact faulty we can then arrange return of the product and supply of a replacement unit. Please see warranty conditions as stipulated by the products manufacturer. For Leica Disto products please see warranty conditions included in the box or at their website HERE. For RedBack Laser products warranty information can be found HERE.